The following is a list of features and fixes that have been included in the latest RailWorks releases.
- Release for FlexSim 2021 Update 2
- Feature: Added a new routing algorithm option, focused on preventing train collisions (Requires Python installed).
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug in the model limit.
- Release for FlexSim 2021 Update 1
- Feature: Added trigger - onCreate - to the SourceTrain object.
- Feature: Added triggers - onEntry, onExit - to the Rail object.
- Feature: Added triggers - onFuel, onLoad, onUnload - to the Station object.
- Feature: Added triggers - onLoad, onUnload - to the Crane object.
- Feature: Added trigger - onArrival - to the RailControlPoint object.
- Feature: Added tank wagon 3D Model option to the Wagon Object.
- Feature: Added custom dashboards to the module.
- Feature: Added auto-connect to SourceTrain to connect with the nearest ConnectPoint.
- Feature: Added the possibility to keep the FlowItems or create new ones when loading and unloading.
- Feature: Added the possibility to load FlowItems fractionally or discretely.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bugs on train movement.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug on entry of task executer as flow item in Station.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug in the RailControlPoint.
- Refactor: Changed functionality of Rail's Connect Points.
- Style: Changed RailSystem model.
- Style: Added a new model to the Wagon Object: Gas Tank Wagon.