The following is a list of features that will be in the future releases of Railworks.
- Acceleration and deceleration of locomotives, affecting the movement of the locomotives and wagons couple to them;
- Creation of a TimeTable with model information, which means that every "important" event will be cataloged into a TimeTable for analytics purposes, like visualizing the exact time a train arrived at a station, as an example;
- Addition of a new model to the Stations: Fuel Station, which will give the created models more fidelity to the real world;
- Integration with a new routing algorithm option. This algorithm is going to maximize the number of locomotives in a rail system;
- Integration with FloWorks;
- Last version feedbacks backlogs.
- Integrate RailWorks library with GIS Map.